Rosendale Primary School is London’s only Research School. Our work focuses on evidence-based strategies to tackle some of the major challenges in our education system. These include:
- Ensuring that school leaders adopt research informed, long-term approaches to securing achievement for all.
- Using evidence-based strategies and activities to maximise the impact of the Pupil Premium.
- Considering what research tell us about adapting the learning environment to maximise achievement.
- Adopting evidence-based strategies to improve outcomes for pupils with English as an additional language.
Lambeth Music Service
What is Musitrax?
Musitrax is a comprehensive music learning programme designed to support music in the curriculum with a coherent, progressive path to ensemble performance on an instrument
It simultaneously delivers all the core principles in the National Plan for Music Education, and provides a robust Programme of Study to deliver the new National Curriculum
Lambeth Legal Services is able to provide education providers in Lambeth and beyond with professional and efficient legal services.
By bringing together specialist lawyers in the fields of Education, Employment, Property, Contract, Procurement and Information & Data Security Law, the team can offer an effective legal service aligned to the needs of local schools and academies.
Lambeth Legal services provides chargeable services for the following:
Advice and assistance on legal issues around the running of a school such as, but not limited to:
• Contract drafting and disputes
• Employment litigation, advice and assistance
• Freedom of information and data protection
• Nuisance and abusive visitors
• Parental disputes
• Procurement Advice
• Property advice
• Property related issues and school governance
• Pupil exclusions
• School discipline and attendance
• Training and briefings on legal issues of importance to schools
We will also advise on:
• Special educational needs matters and judicial review proceedings where there is no conflict with the authority
• This predominantly involves representation in proceedings in the Employment Tribunal. The scheme is intended to supplement the advice received from a school’s personnel provider from the point that proceedings are started in a Tribunal or Court.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.