Rosendale Primary School is London’s only Research School. Our work focuses on evidence-based strategies to tackle some of the major challenges in our education system. These include:
- Ensuring that school leaders adopt research informed, long-term approaches to securing achievement for all.
- Using evidence-based strategies and activities to maximise the impact of the Pupil Premium.
- Considering what research tell us about adapting the learning environment to maximise achievement.
- Adopting evidence-based strategies to improve outcomes for pupils with English as an additional language.
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) & Quality Improvement Team
We provide specialist support, advice and training to all sectors with children in the early years age range including maintained Nursery Schools, Primary schools and Independent Schools. We also offer intensive support to schools on request.
Our charged services include:
• Bespoke CPD for newly qualified teachers and practitioners new to the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Bespoke CPD for EYFS teams, schools and Clusters
• Coaching for Foundation Stage Coordinators & EYFS
• Support for observation, assessment and planning
• Support for assessing, recording and tracking including meeting the needs of vulnerable groups
• Implementing the 30 hour entitlement
• Effective Nursery Class practice
• Effective Reception Class practice
• Support to create a stimulating and challenging learning environment
• Improving Outdoor learning
• Developing a core book approach
Special Educational Needs and Disabilitiy Service
The SEN team provides a service that ensures identification and assessment of special educational needs are completed to statutory timescales. We provide a range of advice and support to schools on all aspects of identification and assessment of pupils with SEN including:
Statutory assessment of children with SEN
Placements of children with statements of SEN/EHC Plans
Statement Management Service
Statement Monitoring service
Advice and Conciliation service
SEN finance – statement support (delivered in partnership with CYPS Finance Team)
Management Information (delivered in partnership with Management Information Team)
Use of SEN Panel as a decision making body
Strategic Planning – planning the long term provision for pupils with SEN in the borough
Management and oversight of Young People's Learning Agency (YPLA) funding applications to independent specialist colleges.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.