Information Governance covers the important areas of Data Protection, Information Security, Freedom of Information, Records Management and Information Sharing. With the Information Commissioners Office having the power to fine organisations who do not keep data safe, as well as a public who are much more aware of their information rights, Information Governance is a critical area for schools to get right.
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) & Quality Improvement Team
We provide specialist support, advice and training to all sectors with children in the early years age range including maintained Nursery Schools, Primary schools and Independent Schools. We also offer intensive support to schools on request.
Our charged services include:
• Bespoke CPD for newly qualified teachers and practitioners new to the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Bespoke CPD for EYFS teams, schools and Clusters
• Coaching for Foundation Stage Coordinators & EYFS
• Support for observation, assessment and planning
• Support for assessing, recording and tracking including meeting the needs of vulnerable groups
• Implementing the 30 hour entitlement
• Effective Nursery Class practice
• Effective Reception Class practice
• Support to create a stimulating and challenging learning environment
• Improving Outdoor learning
• Developing a core book approach
Lambeth School Services
Supporting Outstanding Education in Lambeth schools
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.