Supporting Outstanding Education in Lambeth schools
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) & Quality Improvement Team
We provide specialist support, advice and training to all sectors with children in the early years age range including maintained Nursery Schools, Primary schools and Independent Schools. We also offer intensive support to schools on request.
Our charged services include:
• Bespoke CPD for newly qualified teachers and practitioners new to the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Bespoke CPD for EYFS teams, schools and Clusters
• Coaching for Foundation Stage Coordinators & EYFS
• Support for observation, assessment and planning
• Support for assessing, recording and tracking including meeting the needs of vulnerable groups
• Implementing the 30 hour entitlement
• Effective Nursery Class practice
• Effective Reception Class practice
• Support to create a stimulating and challenging learning environment
• Improving Outdoor learning
• Developing a core book approach
Lambeth Legal Services is able to provide education providers in Lambeth and beyond with professional and efficient legal services.
By bringing together specialist lawyers in the fields of Education, Employment, Property, Contract, Procurement and Information & Data Security Law, the team can offer an effective legal service aligned to the needs of local schools and academies.
Lambeth Legal services provides chargeable services for the following:
Advice and assistance on legal issues around the running of a school such as, but not limited to:
• Contract drafting and disputes
• Employment litigation, advice and assistance
• Freedom of information and data protection
• Nuisance and abusive visitors
• Parental disputes
• Procurement Advice
• Property advice
• Property related issues and school governance
• Pupil exclusions
• School discipline and attendance
• Training and briefings on legal issues of importance to schools
We will also advise on:
• Special educational needs matters and judicial review proceedings where there is no conflict with the authority
• This predominantly involves representation in proceedings in the Employment Tribunal. The scheme is intended to supplement the advice received from a school’s personnel provider from the point that proceedings are started in a Tribunal or Court.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.