Rosendale Primary School is London’s only Research School. Our work focuses on evidence-based strategies to tackle some of the major challenges in our education system. These include:
- Ensuring that school leaders adopt research informed, long-term approaches to securing achievement for all.
- Using evidence-based strategies and activities to maximise the impact of the Pupil Premium.
- Considering what research tell us about adapting the learning environment to maximise achievement.
- Adopting evidence-based strategies to improve outcomes for pupils with English as an additional language.
School Inclusion Team
The Inclusion team provide support and resolution for pupils either not in education or not in a mainstream provision, covering the following areas:
• Children Missing Education (pupils without an offer of a school place after completing Admissions processes)
• Teenage Pregnancy
• Exclusions and alternative provisions
• Pupils educated at home by their parents
Gipsy Hill Federation Teaching School
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.