Come and join us on 25 February and learn how to build young people's resilience to violent extremism. The morning will be a chance to hear from experts in the field on how they engage young people in this area, and take away tools and tips to use in your school.
At the end of this session you will:
There will also be an opportunity to share experiences and solutions with each other. Anything not covered? Get in touch, we would love to shape this event around you! This event is suitable for headteachers and deputy heads, PSHE and safeguarding leads. Refreshments and breakfast will be included. 25 February 08:30 - 12:30 Lambeth Town Hall For any questions contact Lydia Nixon: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be confident of what the issues are, what your school is expected to deliver and how to equip your staff to do so
- Have ideas on how to empower young people to channel their frustrations into positive change rather than violent extremism
- Take away tools and techniques to equip young people with the critical thinking skills to resist extremist narratives
- Find creative ways of encouraging debate and give young people a voice on this issue
- Have heard from a former Far Right extremist about the pressures young people face that can lead to radicalisation
This event is for Headteachers, deputy heads, safeguarding and PSHE leads.