- Understand how to use strategies in the environment and how to structure a learning setting using the key principles of different approaches.
- Explore a range of strategies to support language, communication and interaction.
- Learn how to support the development of skills for learning and independence.
- Allow participants time to reflect on their own classroom practice in relation to strategies that can be implemented in the classroom.
- Resource pack for every participant.
This workshop aims to focus on what professionals can do in their school environment in order to make a difference to the children they support. We will look in detail at key strategies which are known to be effective and also to take the opportunity to share experiences and ideas with professionals from schools across the borough.
Teachers, Teaching Assistants, SENCos